Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20 journal

What would you do if Batman shoved you up against a locker and told you to give him your lunch money? (Hint: you're going to be on the wrong side of a beat down if you handle this badly, so choose your strategies/tactics/words carefully. :)

Ok well batman isn't the toughest of the super Hero's he isn't really a super hero when you think about their is nothing super about him. So I'll take off my shirt and he will see the big S on my chest. He will then be extremely surprised about who I am. Then I will use my freeze breath to freeze him and then take his batman gear that makes up batman and expose him for trying to be a bad guy to the bad guy. Ha ha after that is done and he isn't frozen anymore I will the. Punch him really hard to break his face then throw a dollar in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment