Friday, May 2, 2014

BEGINNINGS

When I began body building two years ago I never thought it could lead up to a moment where I can use my physical abilities to provide a career for me. I'm enlisting to the Marine corps and the way they think and talk and work out is perfect for me. I'm a well driven individual and push myself harder and harder each day. I'm not the type to give up and now that I can put words into action and apply myself really contributed to my decision in joining the Marines. At first it was a struggle I worried everyday what I would do after I graduated. Now i look back and could've made this decision a long time ago. My passion for body building helped me become a real self disciplined  type of person. And that is key in the Marines . I love the fact I can learn about what I wanted to and prove what I know in dr Preston's open source learning. It takes a while to realize what your purpose is In this world and with this class it helped get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment