Thursday, May 8, 2014

Journal may 8

What makes you angry and how do you deal with it?

What really makes me mad to a boiling point is ignorant immature people. Now a days not everyone has common sense , either they act ignorant or say dumb things. It's really annoying when not everyone you talk to is immature and doesn't have an intelligence good to comply with the things you
Try to say. It just really makes your day longer and harder. How I deal with it just go on by and know who to avoid. I can be around a group of people who just can't get an idea. Another thing that really makes mad is when I'm in a hurry to class and there's a group of people walking really slow how I deal with it is I'll walk right through cause I really don't care what anyone has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment