Thursday, September 26, 2013

THE VALUE OF CHOICE

Yesterday in class as we discussed an article about life after death. Many topics were brought up, the one that I didn't get a chance to talk about was how out generation is the laziest. Well I highly disagree with that. I know a few of my friends who have lived hard lives and having to provide for themselves at a young age. When I was a kid I had to provide for myself at a young age. I don't know about who ever said we just get what we want, but no in my family. I'm sure there is several people just like me who can relate. Everything I have with me or on me is what I worked for. Since I was young I have had to do that. My parents wouldn't have money for some of the things we needed so we went out and got it our selves. I can understand about how they say our generation kids get what they want and that is
extremely true to an extent. To those who have lived a struggled life their whole lives.

I would like to learn more about how to take my thoughts and put them in a way where it makes sense. Cause sometimes I will say something and it wouldn't make sense to another person. As in yesterday I couldn't put my thoughts out like how I want cause I don't think it wouldn't make sense. Which is something I am working on. 

In the article the author gave a really good explanation about  his definition on life after death. And it really made a lot of sense, I want to learn to be able to just take a thought and make explain it in a way where people will want to listen and actually be ineterested.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment