Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

I want to know how I can learn without so much stress. Teachers and parents out all this pressure on students to keep trying harder. Teachers are always in a rush to teach what they have to that day. And it just piles up. I have 3 teachers that all do that they just shove all this information down our throats and by the end of the day all of the things they said is lost. Whenever my math teacher has a lesson he just rushes through it and I can't recall what he taught even after the notes I just can't understand it. I ask questions but when I do I get the same answer. Or in English there's all kinds of things things thrown at me where I can't even think. The only thing I'm thinking is wow I don't know how I'm going to do this for homework. I think teachers should slow it down cause I think alot of kids would actually learn something. A kid can get As and Bs in school and not learn anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment