Monday, January 20, 2014

Life after

I graduate high school in under five months, an in these last five months I've been getting my life plan together. A year after high school I plan on going to Allan Hancock for my general ed. I will go year round that way I can finish in a year an a half. Then I'm going to go on to a four year college to get a degree to be a p.e. Teacher. When I get my degree and have started working I will be going back to school to become a physical therapist and get my personal training license. So when I become a physical therapist i can also work as a personal trainer. I'm fascinated with the body and being healthy. So I will be using the skills I have developed throughout the years of training in the gym, and my knowledge to help others and make good money at it. I'm currently working to save for school, and I will continue to make my dues for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment